Friday, February 27, 2009

3 weeks

ago, Georgia was born! what a 3 weeks it's been...
this week has been interesting too, another homecoming from the hospital on Tuesday, adjusting to being home, sleepless nights while we figure out Georgia's ever changing schedule. Tuesday and Wednesday were a little rough, mostly on Nana! But last night, we both enjoyed the tranquility of the Graco Sweet Peace Swing. From 2 am to 6 am , Georgia enjoyed a most peaceful sleep, as did Nana! Funny how much more refreshed you feel in the morning if you've had 5 hours of sleep as opposed to 2.
so yes, it's a NEW DAY.
Val continues to work on regulating meds and activities. Being a new mom, there is a lot she would LOVE to do, but recoving is top priority. Adjusting to the new reality can be overwhelming at times, but we know that God continues to give us strength that we could have never dreamed of.
We definetly live day to day.
For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

-- Isaiah 41:13
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Isaiah+41:13

THOUGHT:
Life crashes in and we wish we could be children again and have
someone to take care of us and protect us. Into our confused and
chaotic world, God's promise comes to us once again. Like a loving
parent with a frightened child, God reaches out and takes hold of
our hands and comforts us with his precious words: "Don't be
afraid. I'm here with you. I will help." Even when he seems
distant, the echo of this thought can remind us that we are never
alone or forgotten. (cf. Heb. 13:5-6)

PRAYER:
Abba Father, whose presence and help are always near, please
help me have faith that you are here. I confess that at certain
points in my life, you have seemed distant and I have felt alone.
Please remind me through your Spirit of your nearness and your
care. In my moments of struggle and doubt, please make your
presence known. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Amen
blessings to you my dear friends.
Bev

No comments: